Traditional medical insurance doesn't cover every expense related to an accident or illness. The bills and expenses continue to add up, especially if you have to stop working and lose your income. How will you pay the deductibles or co-payments, and other increasing medical costs not covered by your employer-sponsored insurance plan?|
Supplemental insurance can help you prepare for these and other out-of-pocket expenses.
Choose From Any of the Following:
* includes Group, Term & Universal Life
- Life - provides financial security for your family members in the event of a death*
- Accident - helps offset unexpected medical expenses after an accidental injury
- Critical Illness - provides a lump sum benefit upon diagnosis of specific illness
- Dental Insurance - traditional dental & discount plans available
- Individual Major Medical - health insurance through a selection of carriers
- Short Term Medical - coverage to fill the gap between medical plans
- Disability - replaces a portion of income if disabled from an accident
How it Works?
Comprehensive and Affordable Health Benefits!
- You apply for insurance that fits your family's needs
- Plans can be conveniently payroll deducted or you can choose from a variety of payment methods including bank draft, credit card, etc.
- You receive lump sum payments, discounts, reduced fees, and/or additional benefits specified in each policy
Ask a Dalrada Benefits Representative about tailoring a combination of supplemental insurance products with Dalrada's Value Health Plan to meet your needs. Together, they will provide your family with an unequalled health benefit at a fraction of the cost of traditional insurance.
Dalrada benefits are offered at the worksite and feature convenient payroll deduction for premium payments. Plus, many plans can be purchased through a Section 125 flexible benefits plan allowing you to pay for valuable coverage with pre-tax dollars.